Senior Customer Success Executive with 20+ years of experience in enterprise-level client relations, Team Leadership, Process Improvements, Enterprise Software in the cloud, Project management, and team building. I enjoy building Customer Success organizations in the SaaS and Managed Services space, based on providing the highest quality service and customer experience and measuring results via KPI, CSat and NPS.
- Team Leadership
- Department Building
- Strategic Business alignment
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Information Technology
- System design
- Process Integration
- Transportation and Logistics
- Supply Chain
- P&L budgeting
- Financials – Revenue, Margin
- People Leadership
- Managed Services
- SaaS Expertise
- Critical Thinking
- Active Listening
Dell Technologies (Virtustream) – Senior Manager, Customer Success Services (2021 – Present)
- Lead Team of Customer Success managers representing $30M in ARR
- Align with regional sales team for account escalations and drive new business within existing accounts.
- Customer advocate to clients running mission-critical applications within our private multi-tenant cloud.
- Provide oversite to global delivery teams to ensure managed services are delivered within contractual SLAs and to client expectations.
- Deliver customer satisfaction through the delivery of monthly and quarterly reporting that highlights account successes, improvement opportunities, and future-looking roadmaps aligned with the client’s needs.
- Identify and lead efforts to streamline internal delivery processes.
- provide oversight and training to team members on established processes as well as mentorship on the handling of client escalations.
- Establish KPIs to help ensure the success of our customers and our team.
- Deliver CSAT surveys and results to both the business and our customers.
- Building plans to address problem areas and measuring the results.
Dell Technologies (Virtustream) – Senior Customer Success Manager (2017 – 2021)
- Manage all technical and functional aspects of service delivery.
- Proactively working with clients to manage resource consumption and capacity.
- Single point of contact for incident management, providing centralized coordination of all remediation efforts.
- Lead quarterly business reviews, including roadmap, executive scorecards, and briefing on technology and process evolutions
- Assist with business development in both a pre and post-sales capacity and identify areas where Virtustream may be able to offer improved service and/or reduce client’s operational costs throughout the engagement lifecycle.
- Operational management tasks which include SLA management/compliance/reporting, contract management
- Proactive statistical analysis of performance data with recommendations to optimize performance and utilization
- SAP best practice recommendations and potential run optimization, status reporting via weekly checkpoint meetings
- Customizing billing reports, accelerated and ongoing knowledge transfer between client and corporate leadership
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide customer escalation, act as the point of contact for RCA requests
- Track and report on incident and service requests and ticket aging
- Provide monthly reports outlining the consumption of computing resources.
Manhattan Associates – Senior Manager Cloud Services (2015 – 2017) Entrepreneurial position within Manhattan Associates responsible for sales, customer satisfaction, and process development. Helped grow the department from 7 to 24 resources and $2 Million to $20 million in revenue in 2.5 years.
- Business Development
- Led sales process for Tier- 1 clients.
- Managed client relationships.
- Developed pricing models.
- Process Management
- Developed and managed operational processes for SaaS, Managed Services, and Hosting Services businesses, including client on-boarding, on-call support, and project management.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining staffing models, yearly budgets and growth plan.
- Project Management
- Managed teams responsible for solution deployments.
- Delivered customer solutions in CenturyLink Private and Public clouds, Amazon Web Services, Oracle Cloud, and Verizon Private cloud. Maintained relationships with hosting partners
Manhattan Associates – Project Manager (2012 – 2015) Led teams of functional and technical consultants implementing enterprise software with multi-million dollar budgets. Key projects included:
- United Natural Foods, Inc – $8B revenue leading natural foods distributor
- Managed multi-million dollar implementation
- Led team of 20 people
- Delivered project on time and on-budget
- Target – Leading US Retailer
- Brought in post-go-live to resolve project issues and maintain client satisfaction
- Developed and managed a cross-functional team consisting of functional and technical consultants, R&D resources, and off-shore (India) resources to rapidly close issues
- Successfully closed out all issues on time and helped maintain satisfied and referenceable customer
- Reitmans – 675 Store Canadian Fashion Retailer
- Led team of 8 consultants
- Managed challenging implementation of first new version of software
STREAMLITE, Atlanta, GA 2009 – 2012
Light-weight package shipping and logistics company serving business to consumer markets nationally.
Business Systems Architect
Product and Project manager role responsible for prioritizing and driving IT initiatives.
- Product Management
- Prioritized client and internal initiatives to ensure the product met client requirements as well as legal needs and developed new functions and features.
- Managed client relationships.
- Consulted with Sales to devise client solutions and supporting documentation.
- Designed and developed proposals for the board and executive approval.
- Project Management
- Built template project plans, risk assessments, and requirement documents to reduce onboard time and decrease time to revenue.
- Drove the IT project for re-branding. The overall rebranding project resulted in AMY (American Marketer of the Year) Award.
- Managed $120,000 budget for vendor-driven inventory-tracking site.
SAGE SOFTWARE, Atlanta, GA 2006 – 2009
Leading $1.7 Billion business management software firm servicing US & Canadian small and mid-sized corporations.
Relationship Manager and Integration Manager
- Appointed by the Executive Team to re-align the $500M Health Care division.
- Led $2.5 Million project establishing medical clearinghouse.
- Developed management plan for future IT integrations.
Senior Business Analyst
- Directed team of six business analysts for a 9-month SAP definition and integration project.
- Engaged in contract negotiation and vendor management to ensure project deliverables were met consistently for contract labor.
- Interviewed, hired and managed contract business analysts for integration projects, content management system implementations, and Site Redesign.
From 1999 – 2006 I worked at IBM Global Services as a consultant and UPS as both a Functional and Business Analyst.
- Georgia State University – MBA in Ecommerce – 2003
- Clemson University – BS in Computer Information Systems – 1999
- Villanova University – Certification in Business Analysis – 2008